The Perimeter is the holy grail of access for an attacker. In a cloud-driven world, a properly configured and managed firewall holds the ultimate responsibility for breach-prevention. Every year, the industry is documenting a 20-60% increase from attackers armed with ransomware, crypto lock, and phishing attacks. Arm yourselves with a next generation firewall – loaded with antivirus, content filtering, geo IP, intrusion prevention, advanced threat protection, sandboxing and analysis software, reporting, analytics, with intelligent configuration.
So, Why SonicWall?
Today, we see firewall vendors from across the globe all claiming the same message – faster, stronger, better, seamless. While all firewall technology is, in fact, far more powerful in comparison to yesteryear, defeating advanced threats requires an advanced firewall solution built for the needs of your business.
SonicWall’s next-generation firewalls are designed specifically to give you the confidence of knowing you’re protected against the day-to-day incursions as well as against advanced threats like ransomware, attacks against non-standard ports, and breaches in firewalls, all at the speed of business.
With cloud-based and on-box capabilities like TLS/SSL decryption and inspection, application intelligence and control, secure SD-WAN, and real-time visualization, SonicWall provides flexible, fast and cost-effective security to keep the threats out and your business thriving.
Why Choose Solutions Granted for SonicWall?
Solutions Granted, Inc. has spent the last 20 years integrated with SonicWall technology, support, and development teams – configuring, installing, mastering, and supporting SonicWall firewall technology, globally. Our greatest resources are our people, and our people work for you.
Who else can say all this:
- Not only are we a Platinum SonicWall partner, but we are also a "Tier 1 Service Delivery Partner” authorized and trusted to deliver services on behalf of SonicWall.
- Multiple SGI executives have or are currently sitting on various SonicWall Partner Advisory Boards
- All SGI engineers are SonicWall certified to provide all tiers of support for SonicWall products.
- SGI members helped SonicWall create their Remote Implementation Service (RIS) program from the ground up to include training of EU partners on RIS process/service deliverables.
- SGI engineers have traveled the globe, installing firewalls on 5 of 7 continents, and holds over 75 years of combined experience.
- We are trusted to participate in SonicWall internal BETA testing for all SonicWall products.
- Solutions Granted is unique in that it is a Master MSSP as opposed to most partners who are end users or a single SP/VAR.
SonicWall Firewall-as-a-Service (FWaaS)
A channel friendly, SonicWall firewall lease option that includes hardware, software, and direct SonicWall Support – all with heartbeat monitoring, without a contract or minimum. With FWaaS - both the technology of SonicWall, and your organization, stay current, secure, profitable, and updated.
Remote Implementation Services
Default settings yield only default protection. Fortunately, Solutions Granted, Inc. has master certified engineers with decades of dedication to SonicWall technology. Implementation Services are a professional service, designed as a turnkey remote deployment for SonicWall firewall, Secure Mobile Access, or Email Security appliances. With this service, partners are offered customizable perimeter security guidance and assistance in four stages.
Network Detection & Response
The challenge is expanding, and traditional methods can’t keep up. Cyberattacks and breaches are increasing, environments are more complex and security budgets are growing in response.
One solution to this problem is to cobble together disparate solutions. But this leaves blind spots and creates a large amount of alert noise. This is why you see "prepared" organizations get breached. Plus, it takes the industry 200 days to detect a breach. This gives the criminal 6 months to exfiltrate data! Clearly a better way of detecting, alerting, and remediating these threats is needed.
Rather than ignoring blind spots, our SOC team leverages our AI-Driven Open XDR SIEM to provide proactive threat analytics and automatic response for your firewall, servers, and other devices. This allows us to:
- Reduce breach detection to minutes.
- Mitigate the risk of data exfiltration.
- Improve the accuracy of detecting critical security events.
- Automatically piece complex attacks together across cloud, endpoint, network, user, applications, and SaaS.
Firewall Monitoring & Management (FMM)
No two clients are created equal. Beyond the colorful personalities and experiences, we find specific needs. These needs may vary for a variety of reasons: the ever-changing landscape in regulatory compliance, use-cases, granular expertise, operational efficiencies, market awareness, competition, or the value perceived in proactive practices. Likewise, not every managed service offering requires new hardware. For some, a partner in service reduces headcount or simply frees up the grueling hours found in management and analyzing reports. Whatever the case may be, there is an opportunity to maximize your performance and results – from monitored to managed.