Information Security is all that we do!
Let us show you how to increase your service offerings through our 2.4 Mission. 2 the Partner and 4 the Partner.
No Contract | No Minimums | Consumption-based month to month billing.
As your Master MSSP you can count on us to be an extension of your organization by managing the security offerings you and your customers require.
In addition to our monthly security offerings, we are here to assist you and your customers through consulting, compliance documentation and compromise assessments/incident response.
Compromise Assessment / Incident Response
Our team employs passive and non-invasive techniques to identify, improve, and optimize the security posture of your environment.This allows us to assess risk by identifying weaknesses in your security architecture and ensure proper configuration across the entire environment. Our solutions help provide faster and more accurate results to quickly contain and remediate incidents.
Let our experience and expertise help guide you and your customer to success. Our team will assist with finding potential weaknesses within the environment and provide sound recommendations to assist in hardening your security posture.
Setting strong security methodology is one thing. Documenting it is another. Solutions Granted, Inc. focuses on meeting all Compliance Standards and Documentation required for our Partners, and when requested, their customers. We assist with configuration needs, no matter the field or organization type. If your client needs firewall configuration for HIPAA or PCI-DSS or setting up endpoint protection reporting standards within endpoint protection for compliance requirements - we are here to help.
The intricacies of building superior coverage for HIPAA or PCI DSS can be overwhelming without the right technology or tools. We have the right experience to implement the right solutions which will both comply with the necessary industry standards as well as keep an organization safe and secure. We are here to assist Partners and customers with documentation, training, or even simply discussing a potential compliance hurdle. Regardless of the compliance concern, we have you covered.
Industry Specific Compliance Documentation
- Information Security Policies (ISP)
- Meaningful Use (Approach, IT Security¸ Implementation, Documentation, Permissible Use Policies)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Compliance
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Gramm-Leech-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Preventing Identity Theft / Red Flag Notifications
- Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
- Equal Credit Reporting Act (ECOA)
- Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Pass-through Audit Documentation for Vendors