The Perimeter is the holy grail of access for an attacker. In a cloud-driven world, a properly configured and managed firewall holds the ultimate responsibility for breach-prevention. Every year, the industry is documenting a 20-60% increase from attackers armed with ransomware, crypto lock, and phishing attacks. Arm yourselves with a next generation firewall – loaded with antivirus, content filtering, geo IP, intrusion prevention, advanced threat protection, sandboxing and analysis software, reporting, analytics, with intelligent configuration.
Today, we see firewall vendors from across the globe all claiming the same message – faster, stronger, better, seamless. All firewall technology is, in fact, far more powerful in comparison to yesteryear. Solutions Granted, Inc. has spent the last 15 years integrated with Sonic Wall technology, support, and development teams – configuring, installing, mastering and supporting Sonic Wall firewall technology, globally. Our greatest resources are our people, and our people work for you.
SonicWall FireWall-as-a-Service (FWaaS)
A, channel friendly, SonicWall firewall lease option that includes hardware, software, and support – all with heartbeat monitoring, without a contract or minimum.
The firewall is the original pillar to cybersecurity. Our SonicWall Technical Master Certified Engineers offer configuration, implementation, health & wellness checks, and multiple levels of monitoring and management. This team has traveled the globe, installing firewalls in 5 of 7 continents, and holds over 20 years’ experience as a Tier-1 Service provider.
SonicWall delivers the industry’s highest standards in gateway security; with this powerful technology in place, organizations can better protect your sensitive data, reduce your risk of widespread compromises, and improve your overall security posture. With FWaaS - both the technology of SonicWall, and your organization, stay current, secure, profitable, and updated.
Services, Analytics, Management
Ideal for existing firewall deployments or adding value to our FWaaS.
No two clients are created equal. Beyond the colorful personalities and experiences, we find specific needs. These needs may vary upon a variety of reasons: the ever-changing landscape in regulatory compliance, use-cases, granular expertise, operational efficiencies, market awareness, competition, or the value perceived on proactive practices. Likewise, not every managed service offering requires new hardware. For some, a partner in service reduces headcount or simply frees up the grueling hours found in management and analyzing reports. Whatever the case may be, there is an opportunity to maximize your performance and results – from monitored to managed, SIEM to SOC.
Certificate Deployment for DPI-SSL
Enabling DPI-SSL can be complex, which is why SGI has partnered with SecureW2, the leader in Self-Service device on boarding and certificate management. We make it easy and nearly frustration free to deploy the DPI-SSL certificate to your devices. With this service there is no excuse to see what you are missing in your network traffic. Don’t miss the treats that are hiding in plain sight!
In 2014 and 2015, SSL sessions accounted for about 52% of internet traffic. As cloud adoption grew, so did the SSL sessions. By 2017, SSL accounted for 68% of all internet traffic. Currently, encrypted traffic accounts for almost 70% of the total traffic on the internet. Secure sessions demonstrate that internet users are understanding and embracing session security and privacy. Unfortunately, as SSL sessions have increased, so have encrypted attacks. According to a whitepaper released by Sonic WALL in mid-2018, there has been a 275% increase of encrypted attacks since 2017.
Time is valuable to SMB customers and setting up network authentication servers, gateways and configuring multiple clients for Wi-Fi and DPI-SSL security can stretch IT resources. Leveraging an all cloud platform, IT can now deliver Wi-Fi Authentication, PKI and certificate services, and client provisioning via a single system. In the past, IT had to rely on different vendors to try to combine all these services, and this required hiring more helpdesk reps to configure devices for each user. Now with self-service tools and cloud services integration with SonicWall, SMB customers can have affordable and effective enterprise-grade security, which has been mainly reserved for larger organizations.
- Minimal IT and all cloud infrastructure driven security
- Enterprise grade Wi-Fi security delivered in an hour
- Lower costs in enabling DPI-SSL across all major OSs
- Simplify DPI-SSL certificate generation, management and distribution
Remote Implementation Services
Default settings yield only default protection. Fortunately, Solutions Granted, Inc. has master certified engineers with decades of dedication to the SonicWall technology. Implementation Services are a professional service, designed as a turnkey remote deployment for SonicWall firewall, Secure Mobile Access, or Email Security appliances. With this service, partners are offered customizable perimeter security guidance and assistance in four stages:
1. Planning/Discovery: The partner will work with an engineer to define expectations and complexity before scheduling the performance of service.
2. Configuration: The engineer will configure the appliance to network security best practices and the provided specifications. A comprehensive review of what is provided in the configuration process is available in the services description specific to the type of network security appliance that you are purchasing. The unit will be thoroughly tested before it is shipped to your location.
3. Installation and Testing: We will then ship the pre-configured appliance to your desired location and schedule an appointment to remotely assist you in the installation of the unit. During the installation appointment, an engineer will guide you, through unboxing and physically plugging in the equipment and remotely assist you with the final configuration and testing.
4. Post-Implementation: For 30 days, we offer technical support and experience the advantages of capabilities found in SonicWall’s GMS (to include monitoring and reporting features).
In most cases, Partners can expect the service to be performed in 5-7 business days – subject to availability and alignment of schedules with our engineering team.